[SECC] REMINDER - Net Tonight!

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Wed Mar 30 17:17:10 PDT 2011

Reminder to everyone that the net is tonight, see info below:

73¹...Fred, WW4LL

There will be another net tomorrow evening on 3.675 with a freq for General
class checkin's given at the start and throughout the net.  The time is 9PM
EST just like last week.

The idea was proposed that we have checkin's for the first 20 minutes, then
the rest of the net would be dedicated to comments/discussion until about
10PM. This is a new format for me, and I'll be open to trying it.
Check in procedure for tomorrow evening: I'll open the net right at 9PM
tomorrow night and just take checkin's from 9:00 to 9:20. If no one is
talking on the net freq, just say your call sign and name, and I'll put you
in the log. I'll confirm everyone who checks in after they do so.
If there are any changes, I'll post them to the SECC reflector immediately.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
73,
Mike
W4MJA