[SECC] GQP Plans... mo'

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 13:41:16 PDT 2011

More county and rover activity...

N4O,W4AX, Mac, will Fan the Flames from Fulton,  From A Fixed operation.  20-25
WPM CW, easy copy.
AE4CW, Chuck will Fire up the Freqs with N4O, shared with Mac, also from Fulton,
home, other bands and modes

From Ted, W4NZ,  "After last year's exciting finish, the W4NZ/m team has awaited
with great anticipation this year's 50th anniversary running of the GQP. We are
rapidly getting prepared for the 2-day trek and below is a tentative list of
counties close to the order we might traverse them.
Day 1: Dade, Walker, Chattooga, Floyd, Polk, Paulding, Haralson, Carroll, Heard,
Troup, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Coweta, Fayette, Clayton, Fulton, Douglas,
Cobb, Bartow, Gordon, Whitfield, Catoosa, Walker
Day 2: Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Gilmer, Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun,
Habersham, Stephens, Franklin, Hart, Banks, Jackson, Hall, White, Lumpkin,
Dawson, Forsyth, Cherokee, Pickens, Gordon, Whitfield, Catoosa
Hope to work everyone...many times!!
73, Ted W4NZ"
TNX Ted great list...

It is getting pretty Green over on the Coverage map...
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm

Mike
Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules