[SECC] FW: 7QP KU8E SOMixed HP

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Sun May 8 09:22:08 PDT 2011

Jeff,

I'm sure you know this already? With N1MM, you do not have to switch logs to
operate in the 7QP, the IQP, and the NEQP. If you select the IN7QPNE
contest, that contest will accept inputs from the three different QSO
Parties and the contest sponsors will accept the Cab file that N1MM
generates. Saves an awful lot of time/work during this weekend!

73,
Tom - W4BQF