[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 0300Z

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Wed May 11 21:43:03 PDT 2011

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

    80:  14
    40:  44
    20:  15
-------------------
Total:  73     47  Total Score = 3,431

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee.  20M seemed quite good, but not
everyone was copying me.  When I changed to 40M, I discovered I had been using
my 80 meter inverted vee on 20M rather than the TH6DXX.  Probably could have
done a lot better on 20 with the beam.  I had also worked EK6RL on 20M before
the CWT started and got a good report.  Must pay more attention to where the
antenna switch is pointed.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to see a lot of you at
Dayton.  Then look for me and K4IQJ from Bonaire May 24-31 using PJ4/home calls
and I will use PJ4A in CQ WPX CW SO AB HP.  See you next time I hope.  Maybe the
next CWT will be from PJ4/K4BAI.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/