[SECC] lightning strike

Greg - N3ZL n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Fri May 13 06:38:57 PDT 2011

I just got home from Clemson for summer and it turns out that this past
Wednesday morning about 3AM we had a storm blow through and we took an
indirect lightning hit that took out all our radios, some TVs, phones, a
computer, etc. Dad woke up from the lightning that hit us and unplugged
everything then, but obviously it was too late. I'll be back in Clemson for
a research job all summer with access to the club shack there, but looks
like we're going to be QRT from home for a while.

If you or someone you know is upgrading your HF rig and needs to find a good
home for the old one for a good price, please let me know!

73 de Greg N3ZL