[SECC] GQP final logs due Sunday nite...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 15:28:09 PDT 2011

It is Friday eve, I just updated things on the web.
The efforts of all of our club members and our neighbor states have brought us
to 435 entrants for GQP50.
The out of state folks have joined in and are very(!) complementary about the GA
activity.
Y'All did a great job.  Congratulations.

I know of at least one more big log on the way for 436.

There are 812 logs missing. Reverse checks in the logs we in hand have shown
this.
Of those 812, there are 96 Georgia stations who were active that are missing.

With 2 more days to go, this is a "Plea" for those missing and who are on these
reflectors to get an entry into GQP 50.
I see many calls on the missing list that are viewers here.

If you are late, it is OK.  Time will be allowed.  Dayton travellers note.

If you do not have a log, I have re-built one for you.
It is ready and awaits your use.  No work for me, or you.

All 812 reconstructed logs have already been made, if you need one, just send me
a note.
The rebuilt logs are 80 to 100% complete and are are acceptable as entries.

GQP 50 is a "Once in a lifetime event".
Do not miss this unique opportunity!
Even just a few QSO's...

Please join us!

Mike, NE4S

PS, I have sent reminders to ALL 812 missing.
The top 100 have been sent second reminders with rebuilt logs included....
Last chance....

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary was 2011, April 9, 10th.
Send your GQP 50 log to gqplogs at iham.us
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules