[SECC] SECC Election of Officers

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Tue May 24 17:39:17 PDT 2011

I hope that everyone had a great experience at Dayton this year.  It was
very good to catch up with many SECC and SEDX friends.

As promised, the nomination of officers for the SECC has closed with the
following results:

Jim VE7ZO was nominated as President

Mike W4MJA was nominated as Secretary

No nominations were received for Vice President or Treasurer.  However,
John, K4BAI agreed to stay on for another term as Treasurer if there were no
nominations.

No other nominations were received, therefore Jim, John and Mike will serve
as your/our officers in the 2011-2012 term, beginning August 1, 2011 by
acclamation.  Jim will arrange to fill the VP slot once taking office as
President.

I want to be the first to congratulate our new officers and hope that ya¹ll
will support them.  Jim is a veteran contester that is very well
credentialed in the contest world and is genuinely a very nice guy.
Congratulations and good luck!

73¹....Fred, WW4LL

Subject: SECC Election of Officers