[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 1900Z

John T Laney III k4bai at att.net
Wed May 25 13:35:33 PDT 2011

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 25

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PJ4/Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs):

    80:   0      0
    40:   0      0
    20:  82     82
-------------------
Total:  82     82  Total Score = 6,724

FT1000MP, AL1200, 1 KW.  C31XR at 60' pointing to Europe.  C19 at 35' fixed on
western US.  More QSOs that at 13Z, but very hard work due to a lot of European
stations who didn't give me their name until I had inquired many times.  Only
one, S52WW, never gave his name at all, so I didn't count him in the QSO
total.

CU all at 03Z.  Hope can work a lot of stations on 40M.  Definitely the way to
win if you can keep up the rate is to stay on one band.
Will try to work 3 or 4 bands in the NS ladder Thursday night.

73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/