[SECC] Contest Rules

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Thu May 26 04:18:20 PDT 2011

Interesting.  You complain about pre-contest solicitation and support your
position by citing rules that address solicitation
*during* the contest.

Maybe I'm not getting all the SECC messages, but I haven't seen much in the
way of solicitation of WPX QSOs on the reflector.  I have seen an
announcement or two by K4BAI referring to his trip, but certainly nothing
I'd consider excessive....is that what you had in mind or something else?

You might want to address this with K5ZD, whom I believe is the WPX manager.

Oh, and I hope to put some time in this weekend on WPX...I'll be using a
temporary antenna and 5 watts, so listen close!

73 de Lee, AA4GA
--
Lee Hiers
Have dobro will travel...and traveling!