[SECC] GQP Chair Postion Open

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 05:57:58 PDT 2011

GM,Dear friends,
2011 was my last GQP.
It is time to do a hand off to other folks who may be better job, and with new ideas.
I am not dropping out because of any displeasure from any quarter.
The GQP team has done a great job, a wonderful job.
The sponsor clubs have been totally supportive.
But, my time is over.
The sponsor clubs must now find a replacement for my activities for ALL my duties.
I will be glad to remain as advisor and hand over the score software to someone.
I will assist and advise in any capacity that may be useful, but other folks need to step in and do the work.

Why now? Because of my age and lifestyle.
If we do not do a hand off now, I may not be able to assist in the score program with competence.
I am now having difficulty remembering how the code works.
I have had great difficulty in merging my spring and summer activities with prompt completion of GQP duties.
And, I want to persue other activities.
I think that 10-12(+) years is a worthy contribution.
So now I recommend that the sponsor clubs, with the adivce of John, and myself, seek new GQP leadership.

Chaz has agreed to take on the GQP web site, so that part of my duties is covered.

I will be at the Stone Mtn fest on Saturday if anyone would like to discuss volunteering for the all or parts of the GQP work we need to have done.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.