[SECC] Roster

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 16:45:00 PST 2011

Hello All,
     Would everyone please take a moment to visit the SECC webpage  http://secc.contesting.com/ , click on the "Club Roster" bar, and check your information listed? There was an incident earlier with one member not appearing on the roster, even though they had joined last Spring. Potentially, there could be others this has happened to accidentally over the years. I'm currently trying to make sure everything is as up to date as possible.

I've checked, and I believe the last call for a "roster update" was done in October, 2009. If you have changed anything in the last two years such as your address, call sign, etc and are unsure if it's noted on the roster - would you please email me? It's better to make sure it's correct than just assume it is. As well, if anyone notices an SK on the roster, would you send me a note?

Once I collect all the updates, I'll make sure that the corrected information is listed on the website as well.

73,
Mike
W4MJA
SECC Secretary