[SECC] Tent Sponsorship for WRTC 2014

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Oct 6 05:14:29 PDT 2011

Try this link for information on this.

http://wrtc2014.org/sponsors/station-sponsors/

Note that we would be in very good company with other major contest clubs and would receive good publicity on the WRTC website and at the tent site itself.  I'd suggest that we choose the W4-West tent, which would be the tent of the team leader from KY, TN, FL, AL, and GA.  No guarantee we would get it, but the sooner we send in our money, the better the chance should be.

So far, we have committed:  $200.00 from N4DU; $100.00 each from K4BAI and KU8E.  So we need $600.00 more from other SECC members.  If we can subscribe the $1,000.00 amount, I will send in my check and collect from the member volunteers.

Please let me know if you can help.  73, John, K4BAI.
                                                                      Treasurer, SECC.