[SECC] Available - 4 Element 20 meter monobander on a 34' ft. boom

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sun Oct 16 03:22:57 PDT 2011

Thanks Rich.

Unfortunately,  I really have no place here to put it except in the basement
:)  .........I am pretty much restricted to wyrz here....that's wires for
you folks from Dacula.
Actually the 34 ft boom is really optimum for a four element 20 meter beam.
If nobody is interested I'll just tote it back into the basement.

For a Ham who likes to operate like me and has antenna restrictions, having
a four element 20 meter beam in your basement is something like the
equivalent of a Navajo Dream Catcher.

73 de Greg NM2L