[SECC] Visit to Atlanta by KI6BEN

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Oct 19 07:44:18 PDT 2011

I see that I forgot to conclude the Paste part of Cut and Paste in my
haste to leave home this morning.  Here is John's message:

Hello John,

My name is John Vargas (KI6BEN).  I have you in my HF log as follows...
K4BAI 10/3/2010 1949 21.2 J3E 59 79 59 157

My wife and I will be travelling to Atlanta for one week, in late
October.  During that time, it would be nice to meet a Georgia Amateur
while I'm in the area.

We arrive on 10-27-11, and we'll be staying at a hotel in downtown
Atlanta. We'll head home on 11-3-11.

During that weekend, I'll have a rental car and I plan to do some
touring. I hope to work some contacts wth my little Yaesu FT-817 QRP rig.

I'll be bringing a 2-meter/70-centimeter HT along with me, so I hope to
be able to get into some of the local area repeaters. Can you recommend
any repeaters?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a wonderful day, God Bless and 73s   ;-)

John Vargas
KI6BEN
Fremont, CA