[SECC] GQP 1x1 listing errata

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 06:09:58 PDT 2011

Please note that Weymouth Walker, K8EAB and Bill OKain, K4LTA are added to the list of K4OD and K4BK awards.

Wey had checked in earlier to be sure he qualified, and we confirmed it... then I made a typo and he got skipped in the listing.
Wey sent me a note... TNX.

Bill was also left out... similar error.

The OPs at N4G, N4O, and N4I have been "tweaked" a bit to show who's who better.

Apologies/Congratulations to Wey and Bill, we will fix it and mail certs to you guys.

Thanks to Scott, KB4KBS for these fixes.

Your edits and corrections are always welcome.

73,
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.