[SECC] Fwd: CQWW SSB KT4ZB SOAB(A) LP

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 07:22:43 PDT 2011

____________________________________
 From: webform at b41h.net
To: 3830 at contesting.com,  KT4ZB at aol.com
Sent: 10/31/2011 10:13:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj:  CQWW SSB KT4ZB SOAB(A) LP

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s):  KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time  (hrs): 36

160:    13     4        6
80:   59    13        34
40:  101    19        55
20:  330    34       103
15:  375    32       103
10:  618    33       109
------------------------------
Total: 1496   135   410  Total Score = 2,323,880

Club: South East  Contest Club

Comments:

Wow - The FUN METER was pegged all  weekend! Just fabulous high band
conditions.
The increased solar activity  brought all kinds of station firsts: most
Qso's in
a contest, first 3 band  DXCC ever, most Q's on a single band and highest
station high score.   All that makes for a very happy camper.

Since I worked low  power, it was almost all S&P.  And there were great DX
contacts -  Had a total of 87 JA contacts in the log which for me in SE
Georgia
is  fantastic!  And 3D2, 5H, 5Z, 9M6, BY, FO, HZ, JT, KH0, KH2, YB, TK, TU,
 Z2,
were nice additions to the total.  Heard quite a few more but the  piles
were
tough for low power so I decided to add as many contacts as I  could
instead.
Never dreamed of over 600 Q's on 10m; thank goodness the  beam worked all
the
way to 29000.

Thanks to the CQWW  committee for sponsoring this great contest.  And thanks
to all the  folks around the world whose contacts filled my log.

Best -  Jere

FT1000mp Field (100w), TH6DXX, dipoles and N1MM.

Posted  using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/