[SECC] Info on Mobile Activity in AR QSO Party Saturday

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Tue Sep 6 18:51:55 PDT 2011

Hi John:

I heard you joining in the TN QP yesterday.  Below is a note from Chuck,
N05W, regard Texans who will be mobile in AR.  Along with W4SIG from TN.

Thought you might be interested in the map showing mobile coverage!

Hope things are going well for you and the family and that you are
surviving the wild WX.  Of course, hams know it's not global warming...
just the Sun!  I hope it gives us some radiation in AR!

73, Norm, W3DYA