[SECC] The GQP this weekend

Chaz Cone chaz at chazcone.com
Tue Apr 10 12:48:09 PDT 2012

I hope everyone will particpate in the GQP this weekend.  It's great fun being the "DX" for everyone else; fun to manage a pileup without traveling to an exotic location.

If you haven't already made a decision about a logging program, I encourage you to visit my website and download the free GPSLog program which I wrote five years ago and updated recently.  It only works for stations inside Georgia, it only works for the GQP and (did I mention?) it's free.  The only restriction is that it won't work in 64-bit Windows.

Go to www.w4gkf.com/gqp and download the program and its manual.  Install and PLAY WITH IT before the contest starts at 2pm local on Saturday.

See you in the pileups!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF (but in the GQP this weekend on SSB as K4R)
Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager
Author GQPLog