[SECC] Saturday GQP route K4R

W5JR - Mike w5jr.lists at att.net
Wed Apr 11 23:14:18 PDT 2012

Here is my Saturday route for K4R (I'm CW only, Chaz is K4R SSB), one of the special NFARL 1x1 calls. Look for me on 40 20 and 15. I'll check 80 after dark but last year was heavy static.  Should be close to the full 10 hours as I have a driver for Sat (N5ZZ).

Check APRS for K4R-9 (or W5JR-9 if it won't take a 1x1).

Working on the Sunday route, but I know it will end in SCREVEN, maybe one everyone needs?

Saturday:

Fulton, DeKalb, Rockdale, Newton, Jasper, Morgan, Oconee, Clarke, Oglethorpe, Madison, Elbert, Hart, Franklin, Stephens, Habersham, Banks, Jackson, Hall, Forsyth and back in Fulton.

Some of these are covered by other rovers but at different times of the day.

tnx
Mike / W5JR aka K4R/rover
www.nfarl.org