[SECC] FLASH! New GQP award classes

Chaz Cone chaz at chazcone.com
Fri Apr 13 07:45:17 PDT 2012

GQP Participants,

By popular demand we've add four more opportunities for GQP participants to earn an award plaque.

We've always had the Georgia mixed MM/MS High Power and Georgia Mixed MM/MS Low Power plaques.  We've decided to split the MM and MS categories and to add QRP categories.

There are now six Multi-op plaques available:

Georgia Mixed Multiop/MultiTransmitter High Power
Georgia Mixed Multiop/MultiTransmitter Low Power
Georgia Mixed Multiop/MultiTransmitter QRP

Georgia Mixed Multiop/SingleTransmitter High Power
Georgia Mixed Multiop/SingleTransmitter Low Power
Georgia Mixed Multiop/SingleTransmitter QRP

This raises the total number of individual plaques to 41; Enjoy!

Norm Schklar, WA4ZXV
Georgia QSO Party Coordinator
www.GeorgiaQSOParty.org
norman at schklar.com