[SECC] AD8J/M GQP Plans

John Getz johngetz24 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:48:01 PDT 2012

This afternoon I loaded and tested the KW mobile.  Other than
a problem with the computer locking up if I run too much power
on 20 CW, it's good to go.  I'm looking forward to working
everyone many times.  Keep in mind that I probably will be
louder than your average mobile and, since I operate parked,
there probably won't be the usual mobile flutter.  But I really
am a mobile and you can work me in every county on both
SSB and CW.  Here is the route, which is subject to change
if I stay in some counties longer.  I don't like to spend the
time changing counties if the rate is better than 55 Q's/hr.

Saturday
WHITE
HABERSHAM
RABUN
TOWNS (Hope to extend my stay here since it's somewhat rare)
UNION
LUMPKIN
WHITE  75/80 Meters mostly
LUMPKIN  75/80 Meters mostly