[SECC] Self Spotting

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Sun Apr 15 07:50:47 PDT 2012

Rick,

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I personally think it is a
stretch to consider that as self spotting.  You simply gave a range of
frequencies suggested by GQP organizers and promoted the contest.  I find it
aggravating that there are those in our fraternity spending more time
focused on negativity and resentment, more so than promoting the hobby.
They are a distraction to the good eminating from our hobby and I highly
recommend that you ignore the claim of self spotting and submit the log.

My 2 cents.

73'Š..Fred, WW4LL