[SECC] Club Scores for GQP

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Apr 16 08:24:48 PDT 2012

In case you didn't know,  WA4ZXV reports that the rules for club scores
in Georgia for GQP exclude club score submissions for SECC, SEDXC, and
NFARL as sponsoring clubs in one way or another.  So, when you submit
your log, you may want to put down another club to which you belong.
For example, I submit my scores for Columbus Amateur Radio Club.

No harm in putting one of those three clubs on your 3830 postings or on
your log submissions.  But, if you want the score counted for club score
plaque, choose another club.

73, John, K4BAI.