[SECC] SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Sun Apr 22 19:36:16 PDT 2012

Here is the message asking for $70.00 for our continued sponsorship of a
NAQP plaque.  If seven of us will contribute each, the plaque price will
be covered.  I will send my check for $70.00 and I need six more to send
me a check for $10.00.  First six volunteers will be accepted.  Please
let me know and I'll put out the list of the six lucky volunteers.
After I let you know you made the list, send me a check to John Laney,
PO Box 421,
Coumbus, GA  31902-0421. Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.