[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams for This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Aug 14 12:34:06 PDT 2012

OK, guys.  I've got W4SVO (FT), K4NV (PT-approx 7 hrs), and N4XL (PT-a
few hours).  Need two more for a full SECC team for this Saturday.
1800Z Sat to 0600Z Sunday, 160-10M SSB.  100W maximum. Exchange just
name and state/prov/NA country or "DX."  Mults count per band.  So, you
can be a sought after multiplier in this area if everybody else is at
the Huntsville hamfest.  Would be good to have more than one team.
Invite your friends.  SECC membership is not required and living within
a section or circle is not required either.

Will register the teams late Friday.  Please e-mail me ASAP if you can
be QRV.

73, John, K4BAI.