[SECC] NAQP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Aug 16 18:32:17 PDT 2012

On Aug 13, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Mark Luhrman <w4svo at att.net> wrote:

> It is hard to understand the lack of activity from our club. There are probably over 200 members and we can not even get one team together for NAQP SSB. In my opinion if you belong to contest get in there and participate. Plus it keeps you fresh in your operating skills. Look at John, K4BAI. He operates a lot of qso parties ans contesta. It keeps his skills sharp. So get in there ans participate!

Well, there can be a lot of reasons. I may be on for a few hours during NAQP SSB, but my wife has already scheduled me for the morning. And my main rig (K2/100) is currently all apart on the workbench waiting for a part to arrive in the mail.

That's a lot of downsides for an SSB contest.

If you want to include me on a team, go ahead, but don't expect much of a score.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901