[SECC] NAQP SSB Claimed Scores

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Aug 20 14:02:25 EDT 2012

I'll try to get the weekly score summary out by late Tuesday or
Wednesday.  Please post your scores for last weekend's contests to 3830
or to one of the reflectors or send them directly to me.

Team members for whom I do not yet have claimed scores are:  N4XL,
KT4ZB, WA2MBP, N4JF, W4KTR, NM2L, N0FW, N4LR, AJ9C, W4DD, and anybody on
an ACG team.  If an ACG team was announced, I failed to keep a copy of
that message.

Sorry to miss the NAQP SSB myself, but the Huntsville hamfest was great
fun and I think I got a replacement logging computer that will
accommodate my desire to continue to use old DOS logging programs.

73, John, K4BAI.