[SECC] CWOpen Team Competition

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Aug 27 09:58:26 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:

> Even
> without being on a team, I hope all the SECC CW ops will operate as much
> as possible in these three four-hour contests this coming Saturday.

Definitely - this is the second annual running of this event, and I missed
the first one, but it's a great format.  FWIW, I've also been working on
putting a team together - all QRP ops, and I don't think I solicited any
members here at the SECC...so, if you're a QRPer, and want to join an
all-QRP team, let me know - we've got about a half-team so far.

Info is here: http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Submit your totals to the unofficial QRP DXCC standings - go to *
http://www.aa4ga.com/p/qrp-dxcc.html* for more info!