[SECC] North American CW Sprint Teams

Paul Newberry n4pn at cox.net
Mon Aug 27 21:50:08 EDT 2012

Jeff:
I'm in
pn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Clarke
  To: "sesprint at contesting.com"@smtp115.sbc.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ; secc at contesting.com
  Cc: "k1zzi at comcast.net"@smtp115.sbc.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ; na4bw at bellsouth.net ; n4pn at cox.net ; aldermant at windstream.net ; gregpotter at charter.net ; Bob Wilson ; w4xo at hotmail.com ; "james.nail at att.net"@smtp115.sbc.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ; Fred Dennin ; fqp at kkn.net ; vanrichjr at gmail.com
  Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 9:18 PM
  Subject: North American CW Sprint Teams

  The North American CW Sprint is two weekends away. The night of September 9th  0000-0400 Z . I would like to put together some SE Sprint Coalition teams as we have done in the past. All GCG , TCG, ACG, FCG, SECC etc.. club members are welcomed to join. Please sent me an email if you are interested in joining a team. Indicate if you will be HP or LP. See the rules below.

  http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

  Thanks, Jeff KU8E