[SECC] NAQP Plaque Sponsorship

k4bai at att.net k4bai at att.net
Sat Dec 1 22:57:46 EST 2012

Automatic page updates causing problems with your screen reader?If
 you are using a screen reader and having problems using Mail, it might
help to disable automatic page updates. Please note, this will also
disable chat and text messaging within Yahoo! Mail. You can toggle
automatic updates on and off using the link below. Disable automatic page updates.        Skip to search.                                                            Hi, John                Sign Out  All new att.net MailHelp                                                                                Mail         AT&T                                                               Yahoo! Mail                                             Search

                    MailContactsCalendarNotepad
            What's New?Mobile Mail

                Mail Search

        Try the new att.net Mail
         	  	3 Bureau 	CREDIT REPORT

            FoldersInbox (487)Drafts (2)SentSpam (143)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]

                Search Shortcuts

                My PhotosMy Attachments
                    Chat & Mobile TextI am DisconnectedSettings

          My Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
        Draft-000

                        Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print   Flag this messageNAQP SSB/CW Plaque Sponsorship for 2013
        	Saturday, December 1, 2012 12:55 PM

            From:
            "Brian Maves" <brian.maves at att.net>
                Add sender to Contacts

        	To:
        	fperkins at htn.net, brad.wf7t at gmail.com, k4bai at worldnet.att.net, bhorn at hornicopia.com
Hi all,  I just got the results from the Aug 2012 NAQP events and will ordering plaques soon.  I
 have your names and emails in my spreadsheet as the contact people for
your respective clubs.  If someone else has taken over, please send me a
 name and email.  Please
 let me know if your club intends to continue to sponsor a plaque for
the January and August NAQP SSB and CW contests in 2013.  Here is the
current lineup:  Mode              Category                                  SponsorCW                Single Op, North America                  Florida Contest GroupCW                Multi-Op, North America                   Minnesota Wireless Assn.SSB               Single Op, North America                  South East Contest ClubSSB               Multi-Op, North America                   Tennessee Contest GroupCombined CW/SSB   Single Op, North America                  Southern California Contest Club  If your club will continue as a sponsor, please send a check for $70, payable to Brian Maves.  My address is 1322 Engle Creek Dr., OFallon, IL 62269.  If your club does not plan to continue to sponsor a plaque, please let me know quickly.  On behalf of NCJ and
 the NAQP contests, thanks for your continued support.  Thanks, BrianK9QQGo to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages

            | Full Headers

                Mail Search

        WelcomeInboxNewFoldersMail Options  See the message below about continuing sponsorship of a NAQP plaque by SECC.  I will send the $70.00 check requested.  If six of you will reimbursement me $10.00 each, please let me know and we will continue the sponsorship.  Send your checks to John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421. I will acknowledge your promise to send the check so we will cut it off at the first six volunteers.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.

 Copyright 2012 © Yahoo! Inc.  Privacy Policy | About Our Ads | Terms of Service | Send Feedback | Help