[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2012 Stew Perry TBDC

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Dec 30 16:27:26 EST 2012

                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 2:52

Total:  QSOs = 152  Total Score = 430

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, tee vertical.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Best DX were
VE7SL, W7EW and N7XU.  Nice to work KV4FZ and FM5CD too.  Have a bad cold and
limited time.  Heard a loud EI7M and several other European stations, but
didn't stay up until European sunrise.  KU8E has put up a new 160M inverted L
for me and we hope to get it hooked up and working early in the new year.
Happy New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/