[SECC] North American QSO Parties

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Dec 31 17:00:30 EST 2012

Hello all:

It's time to form teams for the January/February 2013 North American QSO
Parties.  CW will be Jan 12-13, SSB Jan 19-20, and RTTY Feb 23-24.
Teams can be from two to five members.  Team members do not have to be
members of SECC or within a circle. Anyone who wants to play can be a
member of a team.  I will register the teams before each contest starts.

Each contest runs from 1 PM Sat to 1 AM Sun.  Mults count per band.
Exchange is name and SPC.  Non North Americans send only Name (but your
logging program may want something entered, so put in "DX."  Maximum
power is 100W.

I will be QRV for CW FT as will Mike, W4MJA.  W4MJA will be PT for SSB.
For SSB, I will be part of a M/2 team at WW4LL (WW4LL, KU8E, N4OO,
K4BAI).  M/2 teams are not eligible to be on a team.

You can operate up to 10 of the 12 hours and off times must be at least
30 minutes (take off at least 31 minutes to be sure).

Please let me know ASAP and I'll let everyone know which team you are on
for each event.

We have had a good year in SECC and I hope for increased membership and
activity in 2013.  Happy New Year to all.

73,

John, K4BAI
President, SECC

P.S.  SECC sponsors the plaque for the top single op in North America on
SSB.
You can find full rules by an internet search for "North America QSO Party"