[SECC] WRTC Donation

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 2 14:15:06 PST 2012

Hello guys: I think we are within $250.00 of reaching the $1,000.00 goal
to sponsor a tent at WRTC 2014.  I have found out from the treasurer
WC1M that we should each make our checks out to "WRTC 2014, Inc." and I
will gather the checks and send them in together.  Each person will
receive a donation acknowledgement letter and the donations will be
fully tax deductible.

Don't send in the checks yet.  We need to have commitments for the other
$250.00.  Since last report, WW4LL has pledged $50.00 and "anonymous"
has made a challenge pledge. He will pay the last $100.00 if we have got
$900.00 raised otherwise.

So, how about it guys.  Any amount of pledges toward the balance.  When
I have the pledges, I will ask for the checks.  And, Larry, K3LB, I'll
return your check and you can make out a new one to WRTC 2014, Inc.

BTW, let's all congratulate K3LB, Larry, who lives in GA and is a member
of SECC for being elected president of the North West Florida DX
Association or club.

73, John, K4BAI.