[SECC] TN QSO Party 2011 Plaque for SECC

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 13 13:58:18 PST 2012

Hello all:

In today's mail, I received an individual plaque for high mixed mode
high power out of state for last year's TQP.  I also received the high
out of state club plaque for SECC for the same contest. Thanks to TCG
and K4BP.

The team consisted of K4BAI, N4PN, W4UCZ, K1ZZI, N4GG, W4QO, AA4GA, and
KD4QMY.  I assume those scores are in order of highest points to
lowest.  I don't need to keep two plaques for that QSO Party. The
plaques are in the shape of the state of Tennessee and are quite
attractive.  I would like to mail the SECC club plaque on to another
member of the winning team who would like to display it in his shack.
Please let me know in the next few days if you would like to display it
and I'll send it on to whomever wants it.  In case of more than one
wanting it, I'll decide on a fair way to decide who gets to keep it.
Let's win it again this year!  Then next year, we can give the winning
plaque to another deserving member.

Keep up the good work!

73, John, K4BAI.