[SECC] Reminder: NAQC SSB Scores Needed

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 23 07:38:02 PST 2012

Hello all:  If you were QRV in NAQP SSB, please post your scores to 3830
or send them directly to me ASAP.  I will post the claimed scores on
Wednesday.  Also, don't forget to submit them to the sponsor NCJ ASAP.
There is a shorter deadline with these contests than many you may have
participated in.

Team members whose scores I haven't found yet:

SECC #1 WA4TII
SECC#2 KB4KBS
ACG#1 N4OX N4KG
ACG#2 KD8IGK
ACG#3 WA9EKJ

I heard or have seen reports of QSOs from most of you, but do also let
me know if you didn't get on for whatever reason, so I won't be looking
for another score for the team.

Also, let me know of other contest scores, particularly ARRL VHF SS.

Thanks and 73,

John, K4BAI.