[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWT Mini Test, 1300Z 1/25/12

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jan 26 08:18:09 PST 2012

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 25

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0      0
    80:   3      3
    40:  27     23
    20:  27      8
    15:   9      2
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  66     36  Total Score = 2,376

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Missed a few
minutes
here and there since our 2-year old grandson was visiting, but it was
almost a
full-time effort.  Bands were pretty good and was able to work K6DGW on
80M at
the beginning, which I couldn't do last time.  Nice to work JA1GZV and
VK6HG on
40.  Also European members on 20 and 15.  Heard VK6HG work someone else
on 20M.
Prospective new members worked were:  K0JPL, VK6HG, AD0DX, and N4CJ.
Thanks for
all QSOs. 73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/