[SECC] Annoucement: PACC Contest in February

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jan 26 11:54:46 PST 2012

Dear OM/YL,

We would very much like to invite you to take part in the PACC 2012
which will take place from Saturday February 11th - 12.00 utc till
Sunday February 12th - 12.00 utc.

We expect everyone to respect the contest preffered frequencies, as
defined in the bandplans issued by IARU region 1.

Logs should be submitted before 13 March 2012.

==> Please make sure you include the correct postal address in the
Cabrillo header of the log. Otherwise we can not send you the valued
token of merit.

Good luck, we look forward to receive your PACC log!

Chantal Koekkoek-PA5YL, Aurelio Bellussi-PC5A, Taco Vreeswijk-PE1SAC,
Rein Couperus-PA0R, Mark van Wijk-PA5MW

Questions, remarks? Check out our website: http://www.dutchpacc.com or
mail to: contestmanager at dutchpacc.com

Ad:
SecDrive makes your Internet access safe, secure and anonymous.
www.secdrive.com
twitter.com/secdrive
With SecDrive you can reach blocked web pages & Internet services.

SecDrive provides virtual disk with file sharing feature for you.
www.secdrive.com
twitter.com/secdrive
Easy file backup & restore with SecDrive.