[SECC] [3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 29 16:12:15 PST 2012

                   CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU8E

Operator(s): KU8E

Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP

QTH: GA

Operating Time (hrs): 8:55

Total:  QSOs = 507  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 15  Total Score = 85,129

FT1000MP - AL811H (500 Watts)- Inverted L with 4 elevated radials

Missed all of Friday night. Took the wife out to see Jerry Seinfeld at our

local theater. Had fun for the 9 hours I got on Saturday night. Had pretty

good rate when I tried to run. The band was very quite and had good
propagation

out west to W6/W7 and to South America but very poor to EU. Even the big
guns in

EU were very weak and had watery sounding signals. Only ended up making
three

QSO's to EU even though I called several that CQ'ed in my face.. Managed to
get

all the states except for ID and AK. CU in the next one...

73, Jeff KU8E