[SECC] I am still alive.

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 11:37:04 PDT 2012

Hi Greg - welcome back to the fray.  There is a line of end fed antennas now
offered by PAR  http://www.parelectronics.com/end-fedz.php

That would only require you to find a tie off for one end.  You can replace
the wire they sell you with a much smaller gage.  Also, the PAR owner is a
great guy and would probably sell you the end piece and let you supply your
own wire.

GL

Hal N4GG