[SECC] AlQP NJ8J SO Mixed LP

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at benshome.net
Sat Jun 2 22:10:23 PDT 2012

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:   10
   40:   33     14
   20:    3      5
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   46     19  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 13  Total Score = 2,470

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner, MFJ-969 Antenna tuner
Logger: yfktest

Antennas:
100' OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line

Was hoping for 10M QSOs (needed for 5BWAS), but propagation didn't allow
it.  I couldn't even hear any AQP stations on any band other than 40
until the evening.  Of course, they could have been covered by all of
the museum ship stations.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                            Paul Tomblin