[SECC] Fw: [599dxa] NA5NN FD Score Summary

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 29 20:54:37 PDT 2012

From: "Randy Becnel - W5UE" <w5ue at w5ue.net>
To: 599dxa at 599dxa.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:41:14 PM
Subject: [599dxa] NA5NN FD Score Summary

Well, here it is folks… our score from this past weekend’s Field Day event… and I do believe it is a good one!!! This is the result of a lot of hard work and dedication by all who were involved. We kept 4 HF stations active and busy the ENTIRE 24 hour period. The lowest overall rate for any one hour was 71 QSOs, and that was the first hour when I was still working out some technical issues with 2 of the stations. Most hours were well over 100 Qs/hr and we have a few 200+ Q hour rates. I’ll be posting lots of stats on the web page in the coming days for those who like that sort of thing. Based on last year's scores would have put us #1 in Delta Division (ALL CATEGORIES) and in the #5 spot in US in 4A.... also, with the known MS scores back to 2002, we would now be #1 in all time QSOs.... I think this is a GREAT score, especially given the fact that there was basically ZERO 10 or 6m propagation…. Thanks to ALL who helped!!.

      NA5NN 2012 Field Day Results

      Band
     Mode
     QSOs
     Pts

      3.5
     CW

     CW

     LSB

     CW

     USB

     CW

     USB

     USB

      Total
     Both

      Score

     Qs
     Pts

     CW

     SSB

     GOTA

      QSO Pts

     6116

      Pwr Mult x2

     12232

      Bonus Est

     1580

      Total Score

     13812

73, Randy – W5UE

Among the operators were W5UE, K2FF, W5EW, N5GH, K4LR