[SECC] [SEDXC] Trip to Bonaire about to Start

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 08:16:25 PDT 2012

Good luck to you all...and remember, have fun!  Will try and catch you
before hand if I can get on the air.

Best - Jere

In a message dated 3/19/2012 8:46:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k4bai at att.net writes:

Tomorrow, Fred, WW4LL, Brian, N4OO (ex NA4BW), Eric, W4DXX, and I  will
be leaving by air for Bonaire and the rental QTH there.  We  should
arrive on the island about 2100Z Tuesday.  It will take us a  while to
get a rental car, buy groceries, and get to the shack.  It  may be that
we will not be QRV until Wednesday.  Probably most of  Wednesday will be
taken up with putting out beverages and setting up the  station, but you
may begin to see spots for PJ4/home calls.  Some of  you may not have
worked Bonaire on some bands or modes since it became a  new DXCC entity
separate from PJ2 on 10-10-10.  We will be using CW,  RTTY, and SSB
outside the contest.

In CQ WPX SSB, we will use the  contest call PJ4Z, the same call that
Fred and I used in ARRL 10M Contest  in 2004.  Feel free to ask for QSYs
to other bands and modes. We may  not be able to accommodate all such
requests, but we will try.  Look  for spots and drop by for a QSO or
several.

All PJ4Z and some of the  portable operations will be uploaded to LOTW
after we return home, which  will be on March 27th.

I will try to be QRV in NAQCC Sprint Wednesday  night and in NCCC NS
Thursday night.

73, John,  K4BAI.
SEDXC mailing  list
SEDXC at contesting.com