[SECC] Announcement: CQ WPX SSB Contest This Weekend

Paul Jones paul at nn4f.com
Fri Mar 23 09:08:51 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'll be on using my own call* NN4F*, was planning on SOAB(A)LP to take the
w4 record back from Jere,
but I think we'll go full bore this time just not decided on assisted or
not, not happy that my mkv's cat chip blew, so click
and point operation is not an option...plan to get in at least 30 hours,
hopefully the full 36...

Good Luck to all you SECC'ers

Paul - NN4F, SC