[SECC] GQP Operators

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Mar 27 12:41:55 PDT 2012

Hi all..so far the following will be operating from NQ4I using the club
call K4HYB from SPAL (thats Spalding County):
1. N4DU Jim Albany, Ga
2. N4YT Bob Gainesvillem Ga
3.K4NV Dennis Stockbridge, Ga
4. N4XL Kevan Greenwood, SC
5. KJ4NAX Chris Atlanta, Ga
6. VE7ZO Jim Douglasville, Ga
7. K4JPD Steve Clem, Ga

Still have a few spots available ...sign up now and be a part of the
fun....we will put as many stations on the air as we have op's..ssb and cw
at the same time on the same
bands. The equipment is already on site...you don't have to bring a
rig...headphones or keyer paddle if needed....its a sit down and operate
and have fun operation....we will make somewhere around 4000 qso's in the
Saturday only operation...enjoy high rates..enjoy being stalked by Eu's
looking for Ga counties....and of course its fun to catch some of the
mobiles also...anyone interested in joining us? Email back to me please and
we will get you on the operator list.

Thanks de Rick NQ4I