[SECC] Announcement: IN QSO Party This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed May 2 08:05:38 PDT 2012

Hope you will be able to participate in our annual Indiana QSO Party on
May 5 and 6.  All information can be found on the HDXCC Home Page
http://www.hdxcc.org/inqp   It runs 10 hours on Sat (1600Z to 0400Z
Sunday) CW and SSB.

Just added: N9FN is sponsoring a plaque for the top score in Indiana QSO
party from a Black Hole station outside Indiana

The INQP is a great time to work on your Worked All Indiana Award.
http://www.hdxcc.org/wai/index.html    It only takes 60 confirmed
counties to earn the initial certificate. Your INQP QSOs count as
confirmed QSOs toward your WAI. Just indicate the INQP QSOs on your GCR,
and we'll use your submitted log to confirm the QSOs.

CW: 1.805 MHz and 30 kHz up from the band edge on 80-10 meters. A window
for only mobiles to call CQ should be observed from 35 to 40 KHz up.

"SSB: 1.845, 3.820, 7.190, 14.250, 21.300 and 28.400 MHz. PLEASE LISTEN
FOR INDIANA MOBILES"

Try 160 meters at 0200 UTC.

Band conditions have been pretty good recently, including 20M often
being open at night and 15 and 10 providing a lot of QSOs during the
daylight hours.

Please join in the fun for as much time and you can and send in your log.

Awards are available for high power, low power, and QRP entries from the
various states, provinces, countries and IN counties.

Thanks for your support and for passing this information on to others
who might be interested.

73, Mike, W9RE