[SECC] Announcement: NCCC RTTY Sprint Practice Thursday Night
k4bai at att.net
Wed May 2 08:14:23 PDT 2012
The NS RTTY Sprint. Still experimental, increasingly popular.
0130Z (Friday): NS RTTY Sprint. 30 minutes.
Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like
some help getting your station configured.
- 80, 40 and 20m 80 KHz up from band edge [please
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.
Setup: Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.
See the NS website for additional info:
More information about the SECC