[SECC] WPX

Jim Stafford w4qo at amsat.org
Wed May 30 12:37:33 PDT 2012

Call: W4QO
Operator(s): W4QO
Station: W4QO

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   160:
    80:
    40:  123
    20:  365
    15:  362
    10:    5
------------
Total:  855  Prefixes = 515  Total Score = 1,155,660

Club: South East Contest Club

Well, that's what I get for not reviewing the rules before the contest.
I thought there was a QRP ASSISTED category.  There is not!  So, I
will be in the LP category with you BIG 100 watters!... even though I was
5 watts for the entire contest.  I was assisted.  I love assisted.

I think there should be a QRP Assisted category as there is
in the CQWW but it's all fun for me at this
point.  In fact, I think the QRP category should allow "assisted" as it's
all hunt and pounce for the most part and to promote the state of the art,
we QRPers should be allowed ASSISTED.  My 2c!

jim/w4qo