[SECC] Announcement: NCCC RTTY Sprint Tonight
k4bai at att.net
Thu May 31 12:20:16 PDT 2012
Note the addition of 10 and 15 meters.
Tonight: 0130Z (Friday UTC): 30 minutes.
Per Ken's suggestion we're going to add 10 and 15m to the RTTY NS this
evening. Try 10m for a minute or two, then 15 to see if there is
activity. Maybe the incredible 15m conditions we had in WPX last weekend
will be in occurrence this evening.
Note: NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.
Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like
some help getting your station configured.
- 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10m. 80 KHz up from band edge [please
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.
Setup: Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.
See the NS website for additional info:
More information about the SECC