[SECC] N1MM

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Thu Nov 1 10:07:42 EDT 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:

> For those planning to use Win-Test for the ARRL November Sweepstakes or
> ARRL 160m contest, note that you should upgrade to version 4.10.0 or
> 4.10.0.-dev or later so that the four Ontario sections will be properly
> recognized as multipliers.

Likewise, if you run N1MM, you need to d/l the latest version.  FWIW, I had
not upgraded in over a year, and N1MM also recently changed its CW message
dialog...took a few extra minutes to figure that out, so don't wait until
the last minute (like I normally do!) to get your software up and running.

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Submit your totals to the unofficial QRP DXCC standings - go to *
http://www.aa4ga.com/p/qrp-dxcc.html* for more info!