[SECC] SS CW AA4GA Single Op QRP

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:15:55 EST 2012

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4GA
Class: Single Op QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:  101
   40:  161
   20:  101
   15:   66
   10:    2
------------

Operated another hour and had 10% lower score with 2 more mults compared to
last
year.  And I even got a better start this time around.  Oh well.

Missed SB, MB, and NL.  I know I heard each of the Canadians...not sure if I
heard an SB early or not.  I did hear a VE3 working someone:  gave his QSO
number as 30, and his section as ON...repeatedly, after being asked for
fills.
Apparently he didn't get the memo...wonder what those 30 guys logged?
 Hmmmm...

5 watts from Yaesu FT817ND to an 80m doublet up about 45'.  Also used a 20m
EFHW sloper occasionally on 20 and 10...not that I did much on 10!

*Still* my favorite contest of all!

CU casually in CQWW-CW!

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Submit your totals to the unofficial QRP DXCC standings - go to *
http://www.aa4ga.com/p/qrp-dxcc.html* for more info!